Motivated to Marry®
Tele-Coaching Group Program
- Does this sound like you? If so, this program will be perfect for you!
Are you someone who is ready to be intentional about meeting your romantic life partner? Are you frustrated with the dating mill and ready to try something different than what you have been doing before? If so, this tele-group will be just what you are looking for. Both men and women are invited.
- How many participants will there be?
Each group will have up to six participants. From my experience that is the ideal amount to have enough different voices and feel you are getting the attention you need.
- Where will the coaching group take place?
This is a tele-group. You will be given a bridge telephone line to call into – it’s that easy. So you will be at the comfort of your home. You will need a land line to make for the best sound quality. Participants can be from anywhere in the USA and Canada.
- How much time will it take?
The sessions will run one hour maximum. We will find a time that
works for all group members. The group will meet on weekday
evenings. This program includes monthly individual coaching for
30 minutes at a time that works for both of us.
- How long will the coaching group run?
The group will run 12 weeks and meet weekly unless there is a holiday or such. A group may decide to continue after that. The frequency of the calls will be determined by the group.
- When will the next group begin?
Groups start almost every 3 months. When I get a minimum of 4 people to sign up, we will start a new group.
- What can I expect to get out of this coaching group?
- You will not feel alone while going through the dating process.
- You will make new friends!
- You will be paired up with a buddy for accountability
- Set topics every week following the Motivated to Marry™ Method. We will begin the first month by preparing you to go out to date by clarifying your values, life goals, must haves and roadblocks. We will talk about marriage and what it takes to have a good marriage, Dating Turnoffs, how image and body language impacts your dating success, Dating Do’s and Don’ts, how to build confidence to date, what the opposite sex expects from you, where to look for your marriage mate, how to handle rejection, how and when to have success with internet dating, how to flirt successfully, when to bring up the “M” word in the dating process, who you should be looking to date, what are the qualities of Motivated to Marry™ Mate, What do you think is sexy, what expressions of love work with people, how you know if someone is the right one and much more!!!
- A copy of the Motivated to Marry™ book.
- Individual attention every month from Amy Schoen, a certified professional life coach and dating/relationship expert, to see how you are doing with the Motivated to Marry™ Method and chart your individual course of action and review your internet profile with you.
- How much does the coaching program cost?
The program normally costs $1495 for the 10 week group coaching (this includes
the 3 individual coaching calls with me, as well). This is a great
deal! Individual coaching with me would cost you $2250 for 10 sessions
with me in the evenings. You cannot get the Motivated to Marry™ Method anywhere
but here. Bring a friend to the group and you both get $50 off each your first
If you sign up by 12/31/08 you
will be eligible for a $500 discount and an additional personal coaching session
with Coach Amy (a $225 value).
- Why should I take this program?
Others have had success with the Motivated to Marry™ Method—so
can you! Just see what they have to say:
“Six months ago, Coach Amy encouraged me to try once again the fast-paced
world of online dating, with a new and improved personal profile. I got out
there and started dating some interesting prospects right away, but nothing to
write home about just yet. Then, I met a wonderful lady on eHarmony two months
ago and our relationship has been going strong ever since. While I cannot yet
say with absolute certainty that I've found my life partner, I'm reasonably
confident that the path I'm on will eventually lead to marriage and the
pitter-patter of little feet. Coach Amy's services are worth every penny.”
-- Dave, Rockville, MD (40 years old- married September 2007)
“Amy has helped me get my personal life focused. Now I am dating with
greater clarity on who I am and what I want in a dating relationship.
Also, I have gained a better understanding of what I want and need in a
potential partner and am finding my dates more productive and targeted. I
am no longer wasting time on those men who don’t mesh with my values.
-- Michele, Gaithersburg, MD (37 years old- married may 2007)
“The coaching has been very valuable and informative to me. Amy focused
me on the areas of my life that needed improvement and gave me the tools to
reinforce that focus. Together we came up with creative solutions to
problems and strategies to accomplish my goals. I highly recommend Amy for
anyone who feels frustrated with the dating world.”
-- Stewart, New York, NY (44 years old, married August 2006)
Don’t waste anymore time doing the same old thing.
What are you waiting for?
Sign up today!